Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82177members
349773posts

Can we change the ION Port Number in ION7550

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
Leah_Sun
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Can we change the ION Port Number in ION7550

Hi,

We have a customer who has an ION7550 (not sure which firmware version it has).

They want to change the default ION Port Number from 7700 to some other number.

I know I can change it in ION8650 in ION Setup or PME, but I cannot find this setting in ION7550.

So is it possible to change the port number in some other ways?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Leah

Accepted Solutions
sesa64419
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: Can we change the ION Port Number in ION7550

Hi Leah,

I don't believe this feature (configurable port numbers) is available on the ION7550/7650. It is only available on the newer meters: the PM8000, ION7400 and ION8650.

Cheers,

Alana

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
sesa64419
0 Likes

Hi Leah,

I don't believe this feature (configurable port numbers) is available on the ION7550/7650. It is only available on the newer meters: the PM8000, ION7400 and ION8650.

Cheers,

Alana

Leah_Sun
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
0 Likes

Thank you Alana, much appreciated!