Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84599members
353868posts

Can ION Setup be used with a tablet or mobile phone?

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Adam_Hardman
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

2 Replies 2
sesa256952
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Re: Can ION Setup be used with a tablet or mobile phone?

I don't think there is an ION Setup version for mobile devices of any kind or for platforms other than Windows

The application would be very different from the standard windows version not to mention that there would need to be versions for Apple devices and different versions for Android devices also there would probably have to be a version for Microsoft Surface devices. This is not to say it's impossible to do but I don't believe it makes business sense to put the resources needed onto the project and then to maintain all the different versions.

Just my nickel's worth

Yut
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: Can ION Setup be used with a tablet or mobile phone?

Long ago I used to receive a copy of the prototype ION Setup for Windows CE which runs on old time handheld computer then there is no more development.