Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84382members
353567posts

How Many elements per page within the HMI of a TM172DCLxxx.

Machine Automation Forum

A forum addressing machine automation solutions for the complete machine lifecycle. Including offers like Machine Advisor, Modicon PLC/PacDrive, Lexium or Preventa. Discuss and share knowledge on offers relating to cloud-based service platforms, machine localization and monitoring, industrial operations control, motion products as well as safety function!

Solved
sardila
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

How Many elements per page within the HMI of a TM172DCLxxx.

Hi, 

I created a page to show fault history. In total, I have 10 Alarm alerts with a timestamp, which means 40 edit fields. But when I compile the program, I got an error:

=> Page Contains too many elements. 

--- Start compilation (PreBuild) 1:57:33 PM ---
Generating IEC code for HMI...
ERROR generating IEC code for HMI

I removed them until I could compile them successfully. The total number of element I have on the screen is 32 edit fields. I haven't found any document where refers to maximum elements per page.

Does anyone know about this issue??

Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Bastian_Schmitz
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: How Many elements per page within the HMI of a TM172DCLxxx.

To reduce the number of objects and to increase the number of possible alarm entry you can use a dynamic set list. In the attached PDF could you see how it works.

See Answer In Context

Attachments
Tags (3)
2 Replies 2
Bastian_Schmitz
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

To reduce the number of objects and to increase the number of possible alarm entry you can use a dynamic set list. In the attached PDF could you see how it works.

Attachments
Tags (3)
sardila
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thanks for your help. I could handle the navigation between pages and uses sets to manage the information displayed.

Tags (1)