Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84606members
353882posts

STB and DDT equipment

Industry Automation and Control Forum

This forum is addressing industrial automation design & engineering, operations, asset performance, cyber security and digital transformation for Plants & Machines.

pdujet
Cadet
0 Likes

STB and DDT equipment

Hello

The documentation says that the modules are identified by their position in the island which is therefore used to generate an "ID" + position.

I have the configuration below

STBSTB

When it is integrated via the DTM in unity pro, I recover from the following equipment DDT where it can be seen that the "IDs" do not correspond at all to the position of the module.

DDT STBDDT STB

I don't understand why ?

I use Unity pro  V12  and advantys  

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
Rodrigo_Garcia
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: STB and DDT equipment

Hello @YoramG , do you know support on this? Thanks!

Rodrigo G. 

Industrial Automation Community manager

Tags (1)
YoramG
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hello @Rodrigo_Garcia , sorry not heard about this 
I suggest to submit this to Schneider Electric Expert support you will get the answer.

I m sure you will get answer

Tags (1)
DarrellWrublesk
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Did you remove modules from the initial configuration or have you made any changes to the configuration?  if you do that then the IDx will not line up.  if you create a USER Defined label within Advantys rather than allowing Unity to create the variable for you then the Variable will always line up with the slot you are using.

Tags (1)