Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82624members
350270posts

export csv file to SFTP Server with PAS 800

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

Thierry_Baudard
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

export csv file to SFTP Server with PAS 800

your question was moved in this  specific post. don't hesitate to create new post for next question

1. Will SFTP publishing be enabled in PAS800 Panel Servers? (previously I thought SFTP was a feature of PAS800)

2. Can instructions on setting up HTTPS file transfer publishing from one or more PAS800 servers to a PME server be provided? 

3. Can instructions on copying PAS800 server logged csv data from PME server to PME server ION database be provided? (i.e. ETL tool configuration for the PAS800 csv files to backfill to PME database where data gaps exist)

Thierry BAUDARD
Digital Power Technical Pre sale support International Hub
Tags (2)
2 Replies 2
Thierry_Baudard
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: export csv file to SFTP Server with PAS 800

Hello swil

Q1: I don't really understand the question but I assume that you wan to know if the SFTP publishing (csv export feature) will be available on other PAS model (PAS400 and PAS600)...

csv export feature will be available for the 3 models : PAS400 / PAS 600 /PAS800.

The difference will be that the P800 has a datalogger of three years and can support upper network disconnection longer than one month  to avoid gag in the PME DB. PAS400/PAS600 has a maximum buffer of approximately one month and can avoid only a shorter  disconnection.

However this feature is forecasted in tentative status (not commited status today) for the version 1.5 in October 2022

Today with the current version 1.3.2, the export is performed by the user in the Panel server web page and the export is only on his laptop

Q2:

I m pretty sure that the instruction will be available in the user guide and relative to  a generic SFTP server (no specific instruction for a PME server)

Q3:

this question is relative to PME and I don't know  if the dev team forecast to publish a tech note/TVDA  (or similar) relative to this topic. 

BR

Thierry BAUDARD
Digital Power Technical Pre sale support International Hub
Tags (1)
swil
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: export csv file to SFTP Server with PAS 800

Thanks @Thierry_Baudard for the responses.

I didn't realise that the lower level PAS devices e.g. PAS600 would be equipped to log at all.. The PAS600 'data sampling' feature looks interesting. (looks like it is for PAS servers connecting to a Schneider cloud, not for PAS servers connecting to PME).

Is October 2022 the  ETA for the PAS800 to be able to publish files over SFTP? Question1 was written because the Version 3 (05/22) PAS user manual (which seems to cover all PAS servers) does not reference SFTP. It also seems very light on instructions to publish data to a server on the network (it is hoped that the PAS800 will do everything that a Com'X can do including this, custom modbus device types etc.). 

Regarding Q2, and Q3, A clear description of how to use the PAS800 to replace existing Com'Xs functionality with PME would be welcomed (i.e csv file transfer to PME server setup and database backfilling using the csv files)

Tags (1)