Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82696members
350420posts

EGX300 webinterface

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

Koen_Rowies
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

EGX300 webinterface

Hello,

I have a customer with a EGX300 that can't get the web interface.

When he types the address he gets the page for authentication but after entering PW and login he gets an error page with message:

The requested url was not found on this server, HyperX/1.0 Server

He can ping the device...

Could this be a corrupted OS on the EGX300?

Regards,

Koen

Tags (3)
3 Replies 3
Koen_Rowies
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: EGX300 webinterface

I have tried to do a firmware update but without succes.

When connecting via FTP there are no directories. But I can do the firmware upload...

I told customer to replace product...

Regards

Koen

guntur_gunawan_
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

I have problem like this too for 2 EGX300, data connection from device to SPM7 running well but there is no solving for webserver until now

egx not found.PNG

bryan_castaneda
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Hello friends,

Did you solve it?. I have the same problem.

Regards

Bryan C.