Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84598members
353864posts

pdu stuck on firmware upgrade screen-stuck on blue screen

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

pdu stuck on firmware upgrade screen-stuck on blue screen

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Erhan Yasar on 2018-09-04

Hello community,

Our customer has pdu's connected with Network Port Sharing. Some of them are stuck at Firmware Upgrade screen as you can see in the picture below. I solve some of them after resetting the PDU, however, some of them are still not upgrading their firmware.

SOme of the PDU's are stuck in blue screen as you can see in the picture below. I can't reset these PDU's.

What should I do? Do have to send these PDU to hardware service?Do I have any other option?

Thanks in advance,

(CID:134026446)

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: pdu stuck on firmware upgrade screen-stuck on blue screen

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Cees de Vogel on 2018-09-04

Hello Erhan,

You can check this knowledge base article, lots of tips & tricks you can try:

http://www.apc.com/nl/en/faqs/index?page=content&id=FA293874

and this one contains more details about the network port sharing:

http://www.apc.com/nl/en/faqs/index?page=content&id=FA164436&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1...

regards,

Cees

(CID:134026521)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Boris Majdandzic on 2018-09-05

Hi, I would answer sooner, but I was unabled.

I had similar issues after firmware update with 2 PDU`s two months ago & nothing we did solved the problem. We had to replace both of the PDU`s.

We were unable to connect to the PDU through any known protocol, so our conlusion is that the firmware update didn`t pass. After last few times we decided not to update any more firmware`s on PDU devices unless we have replacments in stock & the client has a long down time period for DC.

(CID:134027632)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by spezialist on 2018-10-07

Dear Erhan Yasar,

Tell us, please, did you solve your problem or not?

With respect.

(CID:134680070)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.