Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84400members
353590posts

how do I get the genome library

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

how do I get the genome library

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Marilyn Meuninck on 2019-01-17

I don't have any usbany devices in my genome library.  How do I get that and how do I mount 14 of them  in a six u rack location?

Do I have to use some other item like a blade chassie to make this happen?

(CID:138381600)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: how do I get the genome library

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2019-01-23

Hi Marilyn,

What is a "usbany device" ?

If I understand correctly you want to model some certain device in DCO, right?

As a work around, we can use a similar device (from Genome Library) such as "Generic server" (or other IT device), and then change its name and/or physical settings (in your Genomes).

Several items can be placed on a "Shelf". All rack-mountable items/equipment can be shelf-mounted. More description available here: Adding rack-mountable equipment to the room layout

Kind regards

(CID:138808756)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.