Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84484members
353706posts

NetBotz 750 with GSM Modem

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
Sreng
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

NetBotz 750 with GSM Modem

Dear Everyone,

I have one question relate to the new model of NetBotz 750, does NetBotz 750 support GSM MultiTech model : MTD-H5 ?

Regards,

SRENG

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander

Re: NetBotz 750 with GSM Modem

Hi @Sreng 

As I mentioned, there is no modem option. The only options are e-mail to a cell phone number and that only through normal network e-mail or something like the gateway I mentioned.

Steve

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
KevinK
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master

Hi @Sreng ,

You might want to consider an email to SMS service for now. There is a good chance that the 750 will support GSMs in the next firmware release. This way you can then cancel your email to sms service once the 750 supports GSMs.

Kevin

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi @Sreng ,

Sorry, no. The NetBotz 750/755 do not support connecting modems directly to the unit. An option you may want to try is an e-mail gateway such as the one here:
https://www.intwineconnect.com/services/lte-failover

Thanks,

Steve

Tags (1)
Sreng
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hello @Steve,

Thank for your email, do we have any other options that able to use NetBotz 750 to sent SMS to any telephone number?

or only one option available is sending email? 

Regards,

SRENG

Tags (1)
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander

Hi @Sreng 

As I mentioned, there is no modem option. The only options are e-mail to a cell phone number and that only through normal network e-mail or something like the gateway I mentioned.

Steve

Tags (1)
KevinK
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master

Hi @Sreng ,

You might want to consider an email to SMS service for now. There is a good chance that the 750 will support GSMs in the next firmware release. This way you can then cancel your email to sms service once the 750 supports GSMs.

Kevin

Tags (1)