Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84539members
353793posts

HTTPS certificate ITO

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

silvia_scv
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

HTTPS certificate ITO

Hi,

I need to upload on the DCO server the certificate I got from our RSA, but when I go to the server - EcoStruxture IT Advisor - Certificates and upload the file I get the error you see in attachment. The file extension is an .cert as far as I can see. How can I solve this issue?

Thank you

Silvia

Attachments
Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
gsterling
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: HTTPS certificate ITO

Hello Silvia

Please refer to this page in regards to setting your own SSL certificate on an IT Advisor server.

https://helpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006707217-Changing-the-SSL-certificate-on-...

Please note on the above link there is the following requirement "To change your SSL certificate on the ITA server, the certificate must be the Apache 2.x/PEM format with two files: *.key, *.crt."

To create a signed certificate you will also need to create a certificate signing request (CSR). You can use this procedure on your ITA server to create the CSR as well: https://helpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016589697

The above link is also on the SSL change link I sent earlier.

Regards

Greg Sterling

Tags (1)