Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84322members
353483posts

What happened When DCE 7.2.7.25 be added 100 Nodes license ?

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
doody
Cadet
Cadet
0 Likes

What happened When DCE 7.2.7.25 be added 100 Nodes license ?

If When I add DCE Nodes license 100 Nodes, The Server ( DCE ) will be reboot or Not ?

In my past experience, The System was re-boot, When I add the license key in the DCE 

So I want to know at this time again  , Before I add the license key

Thank you 

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: What happened When DCE 7.2.7.25 be added 100 Nodes license ?

Hi Doody,

I tested this moment ago (on my DCE 7.8.1), by adding extra nodes license key I do get the notification 'Adding a new license key may cause StruxureWare Data Center Expert to reboot.':

Capture-jf.JPG

But it did not reboot in my test. So extra node license added without server reboot.

By the way, 7.2.7 is many versions behind, so you/customer might want to consider upgrading.

Kind regards,

Jef

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
Jef
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Hi Doody,

I tested this moment ago (on my DCE 7.8.1), by adding extra nodes license key I do get the notification 'Adding a new license key may cause StruxureWare Data Center Expert to reboot.':

Capture-jf.JPG

But it did not reboot in my test. So extra node license added without server reboot.

By the way, 7.2.7 is many versions behind, so you/customer might want to consider upgrading.

Kind regards,

Jef

Tags (1)
doody
Cadet
Cadet
0 Likes

Thank you for your answer ^^

Tags (1)