Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84597members
353864posts

HP OneView Integration Problem

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

HP OneView Integration Problem

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Kaan Kutlug on 2015-12-31

Hi All,

I have tried to integrade with HP oneview but I couldnt set up the external connection. I have the right credentials(I have tried with admin and read-only rights) on HP OneView and I know that there is no network issues. Can you please give more details about this integration? Do I need any ports to be opened? What kind of administrative rights do i need? 

Thanks in advance

(CID:105459054)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: HP OneView Integration Problem

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2015-12-31

Kaan Are you using a recent version of HP OneView? i.e. version 1.2_04 or newer? If yes, you need to add the SP3 service pack to DCO 7.5. A patch was added to that service pack which fixes a connection problem between DCO and OneView. The connection problem prevents the external systems tool from establishing the OneView connection. Regards Greg Sterling

(CID:105459233)

See Answer In Context

6 Replies 6
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2015-12-31

Kaan Are you using a recent version of HP OneView? i.e. version 1.2_04 or newer? If yes, you need to add the SP3 service pack to DCO 7.5. A patch was added to that service pack which fixes a connection problem between DCO and OneView. The connection problem prevents the external systems tool from establishing the OneView connection. Regards Greg Sterling

(CID:105459233)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Kaan Kutlug on 2016-01-05

Thanks Greg, we have resolved the problem after installing the service pack.

(CID:105459235)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by James on 2016-02-12

Kaan Kutlug Would you be able to share any screen shots of the daa you recieved back from OneView? Do you get back CPU utilisation and power stats for each server - as if you had connected to it via a server discovery in ITO?

(CID:105465523)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Greg Sterling on 2016-02-12

I have attached a word doc for your review. It contains a quick summary of the OneView features and how they are tied back to the DCO licenses and a few screenshots of the data you'd see.

OneView-Screenshotsdocx.docx

(CID:105465572)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by James on 2016-02-15

Greg Sterling thanks for the documents - very helpful.

(CID:105465631)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.