Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84598members
353864posts

DCO Barcode search not working

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO Barcode search not working

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Fernando Diaz on 2018-01-25

When I click on the barcode on DCO from IOS device, I get the following error. I have confirmed that safari was granted Camera Access. Has any had any issues or knows how to resolve?

This device does not support barcode scanning. Please try another device.

(CID:128068525)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO Barcode search not working

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Stanislav Kalianov on 2018-01-29

Fernando Diaz - try to upgrade Safari to latest version. If that does not work, try installing Chrome.

(CID:128749432)

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Stanislav Kalianov on 2018-01-25

I have it working with iPhone 6s. For production environment I would highly recommend external scanner, as camera does not perform well inside a poorly lit racks.

(CID:128068578)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Fernando Diaz on 2018-01-25

I also have an iPhone 6s. Did you have to do something special? Or were you given an option to grant access to your camera? 

(CID:128068656)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Stanislav Kalianov on 2018-01-29

Fernando Diaz - try to upgrade Safari to latest version. If that does not work, try installing Chrome.

(CID:128749432)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.