Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84805members
354260posts

DCE to DCO association virtual sensor

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCE to DCO association virtual sensor

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by kozan.ender on 2016-08-30

Dear Team

I am associating the power meter from DCE to DCO for my non-standard racks. I am able to see the entire power meter data in DCE also I tried to create a virtual sensor from power meter and I associated that but still not able to see the measurements.

Kindly waiting your advise. 

Below you will find the associated power and virtual sensor with out measuring.

Thanks

(CID:108235226)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCE to DCO association virtual sensor

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2016-08-30

Hi Ender,

If the device/power meter is able to report Watts and/or Amps measurements to DCE, then most likely customized ddf file could be the solution.  You can ask for new ddf file via the “DEVICE SUPPORT” feature, (https://dcimsupport.apc.com/devices ).

I believe the device support team is already aware the requirements from DCO side, however you might want to add the following note, that the ddf file must contain the sensor types described here:  https://dcimsupport.apc.com/display/DCIMDEVELOPER/DCE+Sensor+Mapping+to+DCO

Kind regards

(CID:108235238)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.