Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84612members
353910posts

[Imported] Generating a report of object referencing

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

[Imported] Generating a report of object referencing

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:ClearSCADA Software<<
User: florian, originally posted: 2018-10-25 16:15:07 Id:237
This is a re-posting from the obsoleted (October 2018) "Schneider Electric Telemetry & SCADA" forum.

-------------------------------

**_Chadam:_**
**_I have multiple sites located in individual site folders on a database._**

**_I also have overview and summary pages that reference objects from these 'site' folders._**

**_When i click the delete button on a site folder I get a report which shows the consequences of the delete action. This report shows history data that will be lost and reference links that will be broken. The report shows the exact overview or summary page which has a reference to the site._**

**_I would like to generate a similar reference report without hitting the delete button on a site folder. Does any one have any ideas of how this can be achieved either via a query or some script?_**

-------------------

geoffpatton:
There is not one that I am aware of. A few years ago I asked support if I could get a similar report. I wanted a way to get the Display References functionality in a file for a set of object so i could see which ones were not referenced anywhere. Support said that there was not anyway to do that.

-------------------

**_Chadam:_**
**_Geoff, This would have been such a useful tool. Its a shame to hear that there is nothing yet to achieve this...._**

-----------------

geoffpatton:
They are just discussing something similar here http://telemetry.schneider-ele...id=3723&enterthread=y
I have not really even read this thread yet.