Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84543members
353800posts

[Imported] DNP3 historic not showing any trending

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

[Imported] DNP3 historic not showing any trending

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:ClearSCADA Software<<
User: amanshow, originally posted: 2019-04-13 16:51:30 Id:405
Hello, is there any other reasons than not having the same dnp class for the dnp3 tags to now show on trends? Maybe I missed something in the configuration?

I've enabled Historic Logging and even ticked Use Raw Data but it's not showing on the trend.

I would appreciate your help asap. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: [Imported] DNP3 historic not showing any trending

>>Responses imported from previous forum

Reply From User: dmercer, posted: 2019-04-14 21:48:19
If the data is definitely coming into the server, then I would check the significant change and the historic data filter settings on the Analog Point/Binary Point tab. I normally give dnp3 analog points a significant change with a very small but non-zero number, and the histoirc data filter I set to Static and Event Data.

Reply From User: amanshow, posted: 2019-04-15 07:44:32
Thank you! I realized I haven't set it to Static and Event Data but now it worked.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: [Imported] DNP3 historic not showing any trending

>>Responses imported from previous forum

Reply From User: dmercer, posted: 2019-04-14 21:48:19
If the data is definitely coming into the server, then I would check the significant change and the historic data filter settings on the Analog Point/Binary Point tab. I normally give dnp3 analog points a significant change with a very small but non-zero number, and the histoirc data filter I set to Static and Event Data.

Reply From User: amanshow, posted: 2019-04-15 07:44:32
Thank you! I realized I haven't set it to Static and Event Data but now it worked.