Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84601members
353876posts

How to add a Trend pop up to a mimic

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
KylePaynter1
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

How to add a Trend pop up to a mimic

Hi guys I would like to verify how to add a popup to show the trend for a point.

Example I have a grey box next to a text of a point/ tag and I would like to select or click that box and get the  

Accepted Solutions
geoffpatton
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: How to add a Trend pop up to a mimic

If you want to just display the default quick trend you could set the button to Object Menu and only select trend, however, that will open a menu first to select from the trend options for the point, which are Display Current Trend and Display Historic Trend.

So the first option I gave it better if you want a one click display. you can also edit the way the trend graph is displayed in the first option to display how you want it to show every time it is opened.

On a displayed Quick trend you can right-click on areas and change some options. Like at the bottom you can change the columns that are displayed, but it does not stick and you have to do that every time.

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
geoffpatton
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Add a new trend object to the database and configure it.

Then on your button pick action select hyperlink link to your trend object change the mode from Navigate Open as an inset.

geoffpatton
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

If you want to just display the default quick trend you could set the button to Object Menu and only select trend, however, that will open a menu first to select from the trend options for the point, which are Display Current Trend and Display Historic Trend.

So the first option I gave it better if you want a one click display. you can also edit the way the trend graph is displayed in the first option to display how you want it to show every time it is opened.

On a displayed Quick trend you can right-click on areas and change some options. Like at the bottom you can change the columns that are displayed, but it does not stick and you have to do that every time.

KylePaynter1
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thanks much I will take a shot at it

KylePaynter1
Ensign
Ensign

It worked like a charm thanks a million