Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84248members
353347posts

Dynamically changing root name in Query

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Tyrone19
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Dynamically changing root name in Query

Hi Community. I am working on a embedded list query that queries the names of all the template instances in a group. I am looking for a way to do this so that it is not tied to a specific root name eg. 00 Test.example.Remotes% as the pic attached. So that if i create another structure just like the one above however have different group names - this would dynamically change and I would still be able to query the instances in that group.

Attachments
2 Replies 2
rlao
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: Dynamically changing root name in Query

If I am understanding correctly, you want to adapt the SQL query to the specific parent instance that contains that embedded list?

This help article will tell you how to do this.

Tyrone19
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: Dynamically changing root name in Query

Yes this is exactly what I want to do, thanks