Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84248members
353348posts

Crystal Reports 2020 support

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

vds
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Crystal Reports 2020 support

Hello,

Anyone aware of timing/roadmap for Crystal Reports 2020 support for Geo SCADA?

thanks

1 Reply 1
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: Crystal Reports 2020 support

You're probably best contacting your local Tech Support team in regards to a more authoritative response.

However, I would suspect that there is limited incentive for Schneider / AVEVA to integrate closer with Crystal Reports 2020.

There was some work done previously (a year or two ago) to introduce another reporting engine (Dream Reports), however that appears to have stagnated also.

Looking at the latest licence information from SAP on the Crystal Reports designer, I'm not even sure which licence version would be required.  Thankfully it's normally our end-users that carry the licence for this product, so I'm a bit in the dark in regards to what licence they have.

https://www.crystalreports.com/

A cursory reading suggests that the lowest designer only option might not be allowable, since the reports are technically not 'distributed manually'...

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..