Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84595members
353862posts

Can I use AVEVA software & services with EcoStruxure Automation Expert?

EcoStruxure Automation Expert / IEC 61499 Forum

Browse this forum to find everything you want to know about EAE and IEC 61499 for distributed control systems. Ask experts your questions, get answers, discuss, and share your experience with the growing community.

Solved
JohnConway
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Can I use AVEVA software & services with EcoStruxure Automation Expert?

Offers like InTouch, AVEVA System Platform etc.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
JeromePetit
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: Can I use AVEVA software & services with EcoStruxure Automation Expert?

Yes, AVEVA offers are complementary to the full Schneider Electric portfolio.

EcoStruxure Automation Expert connects to AVEVA Intouch and AVEVA System Platform, the world’s most popular HMI application suite.

In addition, EcoStruxure Automation Expert will interface with any third party software using IT or standard protocols such as OPC UA, Web sockets etc...

In future releases AVEVA engineering and process design tools will be, also, incorporated into the EcoStruxure Automaton Expert engineering tool chain via the dynamic asset model.

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
JeromePetit
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Yes, AVEVA offers are complementary to the full Schneider Electric portfolio.

EcoStruxure Automation Expert connects to AVEVA Intouch and AVEVA System Platform, the world’s most popular HMI application suite.

In addition, EcoStruxure Automation Expert will interface with any third party software using IT or standard protocols such as OPC UA, Web sockets etc...

In future releases AVEVA engineering and process design tools will be, also, incorporated into the EcoStruxure Automaton Expert engineering tool chain via the dynamic asset model.

Tags (1)
Abdullahkhalifh
Cadet
0 Likes

where Re: Can I use AVEVA software & services with EcoStruxure Automation Expert?

Where would I find examples of creating EAE interface with third party software using OPC UA? 

Tags (1)
Shanoes
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: where Re: Can I use AVEVA software & services with EcoStruxure Automation Expert?

I think the fastest way to address your questions will be to contact your local Schneider Electric System Architecture Expert and / or support team.

If you wish, you can email me at shane.ayerst@se.com and we can discuss the best contact for you.

Shane Ayerst
Tags (1)
anandbpillai
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

@JeromePetit @JohnConway @TomRos 

Can we use AVEVA Historian with EAE. Any document reference available for it, pls share.

Tags (1)