- Video in Endura/Digital Sentry system can't be shown in I/NET
- Cameras can not be learned from Video Server
- Digital Sentry
- Internet Explorer
The possible cause of it may be the proxy setting in IE browser.
- Cancel the proxy setting in IE browser.
- Type the IP address of the camera or encoder in IE browser.
- If the video displays in IE browser, it should work in I/NET now.
For more issues about video that can't be seen in I/NET, refer to Video or Alarm of Video System can't be seen in I/NET.