A BACnet devices can contain 1000's of objects, performing an upload on these devices can take upwards of 30 minutes to complete when only a few objects are required for integration.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
Uploading all objects in a controller can take a lot of time and is often not required.
From version 2.0
- Open the device discovery view / BACnet - then Discover All.
- Once the Device is hosted, click on the device (in the Device Discovery window) and open the right-hand Object pane.
- Drag/drop the required Object into the hosted BACnet device Application folder.
Alternatively, the Hardware folder can be used, this was the best method for some earlier versions
- Perform the BACnet discovery, then view the Hardware folder at /ServerName/System/Hardware/BACnet devices.
- Navigate to the required Device/Object, then Drag and drop the Device and Object as above.