Unable to log in to the report server via a web browser after successfully installing the WebReports package. No explanation is given as to why the login was unsuccessful.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
Building Operation Report Server
The most probable cause is that there is no connection with the ES. Without a connection to the ES, the Web Reports Server cannot confirm the account being used to log in is valid.
Note: Report Server (WebReports) is not supported in EBO 2022 or higher.
Test the connection with the ES
- On the same PC as the ES is installed on, try logging on via Building Operation Workstation.
- If this is successful, try logging on to the Enterprise server from the same server as the Web reports server is installed on. To check the URL and port settings, open the Software Administrator on the ES server PC.
If step 2 (above) is unsuccessful, go to step 3. Otherwise, go to step 4.
- Check the firewall setting on the 2 PC,s. Ensure that the ports used by the ES (Check the Software Administrator for information about ports) and the Web Reports Server are not blocked.
- Re-run the WebReports Installer (link to documentation). Pay particular attention to the Reporting agent section. Make sure that the Enterprise Server URL and port number are the same as that shown in the ES' Software Administrator.
- Once installation is complete, logging in to the WebReports web server should be possible. If there is still no contact with the ES the network should be checked. A network protocol analyzer (such as Wireshark) can be used to identify the cause of the problem.