Microsoft Visual Studio causes Just-In-Time Debugging
Windows Operating System
Visual Studio is installed on the PC and when attempting to perform a task, an error appears claiming Just-In-Time Debugging.
To disable Just-In-Time debugging:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- In the Options dialog box, select the Debugging folder.
- In the Debugging folder, select the Just-In-Time page.
- In the Enable Just-In-Time debugging of these types of code box, select or clear the relevant program types: Managed, Native, or Script.
- To disable Just-In-Time debugging, once it has been enabled, you must be running with Administrator privileges. Enabling Just-In-Time debugging sets a registry key, and Administrator privileges are required to change that key.
- Click OK.