Creating a report to show all the personnel objects that have access to a given area.
Reports can be used to do a security audit what individuals have access to certain areas in the building.
- Create a list view object
- In the class field select AreaLink
- Add columns for PersonID and AreaID (Add any other column as needed)
- In the Qualifier tab enter the following qualifier: AreaID Is XXX Id where XXX = full path to area
Example: AreaId is Root\AreaFolder\Lobby Id
**NOTE Use folder\area aliases ONLY in the qualifier, do not use names.
- Save and run the list view, the list view all show all personnel objects that have the area specified by AreaID in their area list.
- To generate a report from the list view see How to create a report from a list view.