BACnet/IP port supported with EcoStruxure Building Operation
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Automation Server
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
- Building Operation Automation Server Bundled
- Building Operation Edge Server - Standard
Which BACnet/IP ports are supported with EcoStruxure Building Operation, and can there be more than one port?
By default, the BACnet/IP network uses UDP port 47808 (0xBAC0), this is adjustable higher or lower. The BACnet/IP network supports a single BACnet UDP port, Additional IP networks can be created in the BACnet system as long as each network has a unique identifier (network Id and name) and UDP/IP port number. Refer to: Creating an Additional BACnet IP Network (se.com) and Best Practices When Configuring BACnet IP Networks and BBMDs for EcoStruxure BMS Servers
Please note that BACnet/IP uses UDP as its transmission protocol. For more information read the BACnet/IP basic design criteria.