Animations, gifs, updating values, hover overs or mouse event scripts work in Workstation but do not work in Webstation.
- Vista Webstation
- TGML graphics
- Dynamic values
Various reasons can cause TGML graphics to not function the same in TAC Vista Webstation as in Workstation. Typical reasons can be:
- Using "Static TGML viewer" vs. "Dynamic TGML viewer".
Under Static view, all animations are prohibited.
- Using unsupported script functions can cause animation to not work in Webstation.
- Sizes and the number of animated .GIF images used on a single TGML graphic page.
- Check if the Webstation is running under Dynamics view.
- Go to Start->All Programs->Schneider Electric->TAC Vista Web Applications -> Vista Web Setting. (For Vista 5.1.3 or prior, go to Start->All Programs->TAC->TAC Vista Web Applications -> Vista Web Setting instead.)
- Click on "Graphics/TGML Views" in the left panel. Make sure the TGML View is either “AutoDetect” or “Dynamics” in the right panel. If it is “Static”, click on the drop down manual and choose a different display viewer.
- Check if using any unsupported Java script. Please reference Vista Webstation unsupported TGML functions for more information.
- If a TGML graphic page contains many animated GIF images, it can cause the animation on that graphic page to run slow, discontinuously, or not run at all. The amount of animated GIF images that can be put on one single TGML graphic page various case by case. Therefore, the best way to test it is deleting all animated GIF images and add them back on one by one.