Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82692members
350415posts

Sua1500 site wiring fault LED shouldn't be on

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

coffeebug_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Sua1500 site wiring fault LED shouldn't be on

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/3/2011

I just replaced the battery in an SUA1500 and no power comes out of the outlets, and the "site wiring fault" is on. I have checked the building wiring; no problems. Are there common items to check in the unit that could cause this? Does the circuit board need to be replaced? Can I just send in the circuit board without the entire unit? Can I just buy a new circuit board?

Tags (1)