Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82697members
350420posts

Need replacement part for SUM3000RMXL2U

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
jrcarder_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Need replacement part for SUM3000RMXL2U

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/22/2009

I need a display panel board for this unit (SUM3000RMXL2U). I was given unit with broken bezel and was missing the display circuit board. I know that APC does not sell replacement parts, but are there any refurbishers I can contact to get this part.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Need replacement part for SUM3000RMXL2U

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 6/23/2009

you wont be able to find this part most likely. private message me the serial number on your unit and i should be able to hook you up with one 😉

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Need replacement part for SUM3000RMXL2U

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 6/23/2009

you wont be able to find this part most likely. private message me the serial number on your unit and i should be able to hook you up with one 😉