Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84522members
353757posts

Is My UPS Okay? ES 350

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
theflamecrow_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Is My UPS Okay? ES 350

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/31/2011

So last night I'm enjoying playing a game on my computer when the UPS beeps nonstop with alternating red green status lights and scares me. I shut down my PC and turned off the UPS.

Did I somehow overload it? I was doing the same things I always do, I only have my PC and monitor in the battery side and my speakers in the surge only side. I can't remember if I just had the monitor and PC in the UPS before I moved, I know I had the speakers in a different outlet at the other house.

Is there any way to tell how much voltage my PC pulls? Do they make programs for that?

I turned the UPS back on with nothing plugged in and it seems fine.

Should I upgrade to a more powerful UPS?

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Is My UPS Okay? ES 350

This reply was originally posted by Chris on APC forums on 1/5/2012

This may indicate an issue with the battery. What is the model # of the UPS? We have had a few ES 350's over the years so i wanted to confirm. Also, the newer ES 350's don't have an option for software(which is the answer to your question on monitoring your load in watts of your computer)

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Is My UPS Okay? ES 350

This reply was originally posted by Chris on APC forums on 1/5/2012

This may indicate an issue with the battery. What is the model # of the UPS? We have had a few ES 350's over the years so i wanted to confirm. Also, the newer ES 350's don't have an option for software(which is the answer to your question on monitoring your load in watts of your computer)