Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82395members
349899posts

Help: noise inside new Back-UP BR1000G 600 Watts/1000 VA when it's moved...

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

hassiman_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Help: noise inside new Back-UP BR1000G 600 Watts/1000 VA when it's moved...

This was originally posted on APC forums on 1/17/2011

Help:
I have a new Back-UP BR1000G 600 Watts/1000 VA.
After I got it all set up and the got the battery pack installed I was moving it into its final position and I picked one end up to move it and I heard a noise inside... Like a rattle or something lose inside. I took out the battery pack and moved it around... No noise.... Battery in... Noise when it's moved...

Does anyone else have this model and do you hear noise under these circumstances?

Does this model back ups have a cooling fan....

How do you owners out there like yours?

I was surprised that My MacPro with 23 inch ACD will only get 15 mins run
Time with a charged battery ...