Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84590members
353857posts

Hello everyone

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
Spring0105_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hello everyone

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/6/2009

Hi there , I have always love to use APC products. APC Company. This is a very well-known to provide an uninterruptible power supply company, its product range is very complete: APC Silcon DP 300E Series UPS protection for large data centers; APC Silcon DP 300E UPS series from the desktop to enterprise-class products are available a relatively good choice; and Back-UPS 500 Series is a low-power user's choice. APC also provides the power while the array of options Symmetra. Besides high quality it provides reasonable prices.And I found this forum the other days ago.I feel very happy in this forum and I hope you guys happy here.

Accepted Solutions
shasuren_apc
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: Hello everyone

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/13/2010

Thank you for your feedback and details,I hope the forum will more helpful in future also.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
Spring0105_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hello everyone

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/7/2009

Hi there , I have always love to use APC products. APC Company. This is a very well-known to provide an uninterruptible power supply company, its product range is very complete: APC Silcon DP 300E Series UPS protection for large data centers; APC Silcon DP 300E UPS series from the desktop to enterprise-class products are available a relatively good choice; and Back-UPS 500 Series is a low-power user's choice. APC also provides the power while the array of options Symmetra. Besides high quality it provides reasonable prices.And I found this forum the other days ago.I feel very happy in this forum and I hope you guys happy here.

shasuren_apc
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Re: Hello everyone

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/13/2010

Thank you for your feedback and details,I hope the forum will more helpful in future also.