Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82758members
350546posts

Back ups ES 350, rapid flashing

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
wassabi_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Back ups ES 350, rapid flashing

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/27/2009

I noticed it has been flashing rapid (counted ~4 per second) for a few weeks now. This morning I got a constant tone, only stopped with the power button. None of my other UPSs gave a tone and power was on.
Power cycling stopped the tone, but the flashing continues. I was hoping someone would have some insight into this warning light.

I took the battery out and put it on a tester, seemed ok. ~14V, no leakage ohms.

Is there an online manual for this model I can reference? Best I could find is the safety sheet. I have been using the 750's manual for troubleshooting.

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Back ups ES 350, rapid flashing

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 2/27/2009

thanks!

i attached the manual to this post here for you.

let me know what you can best match up your symptoms to based on the chart in the manual. replace battery? the battery may still have good voltage but not be able to hold its capacity as far as runtime goes..

let me know

See Answer In Context

Attachments
3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

hi

can you confirm the UPS model number, which is located on the bottom with the serial number? Is this a BE350, BE350U, BE350R, etc?

I can get you the correct user manual after that.

wassabi_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/27/2009

I apologize for leaving that out. It is the BE350UX276.

edit:
Also the constant tone came back, about an hour after I power cycled it. I just power cycled it again and it seems normal, besides the blinking.

Message was edited by: wassabi

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

thanks!

i attached the manual to this post here for you.

let me know what you can best match up your symptoms to based on the chart in the manual. replace battery? the battery may still have good voltage but not be able to hold its capacity as far as runtime goes..

let me know

Attachments