Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82695members
350419posts

Back-UPS ESBE700G-AZ

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
rolex456_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Back-UPS ESBE700G-AZ

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/22/2011

HI
I have the above unit. I have a problem with the 3 Controlled outlets in that they do not work. I have tried setting the threshold without success.
The Master Enable button produces the right sound 3 beeps when held for 6 seconds and the green light comes on but no power is supplied.
The plugs all on the master side work as they should.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Accepted Solutions
rolex456_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Back-UPS ESBE700G-AZ

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/23/2011

Sorry but you lost me a bit. I have turned the computer attached to the master off and then held the master switch for 6 seconds and got the 3 beeps and green light but no power appears to be available to the surge protected sockets. But I don't know what you mean" setting the threshold on all three settings available". Are we talking about the master socket or the master button?
Thanks Regards Ron

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 8/22/2011

Hi Ron,

By any chance, I just wanted to know if these controlled by master outlets works if the Master function is disabled.

Have you also tried setting the threshold on all three settings available? Do you have any idea how many watts is being consumed by your Master load or have attempted changing the load on the master?

rolex456_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/23/2011

Sorry but you lost me a bit. I have turned the computer attached to the master off and then held the master switch for 6 seconds and got the 3 beeps and green light but no power appears to be available to the surge protected sockets. But I don't know what you mean" setting the threshold on all three settings available". Are we talking about the master socket or the master button?
Thanks Regards Ron