Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84703members
354081posts

Back UPS CS 500 - hibernation -> power on

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

johnyor_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Back UPS CS 500 - hibernation -> power on

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/1/2016

Hi, I have UPS CS 500, on 10% of battery I have hibernation set in Power Chute. When there is no power, UPS switches to battery - OK, then when 10% value is reached it sends "hibernation signal" to Windows - OK, UPS then shuts itself down - probably OK

But what happens : when ac to UPS is restored it power itself on so does computer(Pc is set to power on after restore AC), - seems OK, but UPS is only on battery (orange light), PC is booting when UPS shut everythings down after few seconds. Then this happens again. (hibernation files are gone at this moment) and fortunately on third attempt UPS turn itself on with green light and everythings seems to be ok. But my PC cant boot up from hibernation, it has to boot normal.

Any idea someone ?

I've not tested turning off win+pc instead off hibernation yet.

Thank you.

Tags (2)