Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82470members
350043posts

APS Back UPS Pro 1500

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
zand2000_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

APS Back UPS Pro 1500

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/26/2011

Hello there,
I got a UPS pro 1500 for my server and hooked it us to my server and also installed the APC PowerChute Personal Edition software the software reports the batter status as normal.
I wanted to test this battery back up after couple of days of being hooked up to my server so I unplugged it but it did not keep my server on and my server shut off immediately! There is just one computer and one monitor hooked up to this battery and its not over loaded or anything like that! can someone explains how this battery is working!!!

Message was edited by: zand2000

Accepted Solutions
zand2000_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: APS Back UPS Pro 1500

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/27/2011

No the UPS did not go to battery, my computer shuts off immediately what number should I call to apply for a replacement? the UPS did not do anything!

See Answer In Context

5 Replies 5
zand2000_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

I checked that, non of them a pply to my situation, should i request for a UPS replacement? it seems the unit does not work.

juangele_apc
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hi zand,

Please call the technical support hotline 800-800-4272 then press option 1 (Back-UPS).

juangele_apc
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hi zand,

When you did a pull plug test, did the UPS went to battery?Did you notice if the monitor still has it's LED on(orange)?

juangele_apc
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hi zand,

You may check with this documentation to see some possible reason why it would happen.

[Equipment connected to a Back-UPS product turns off unexpectedly and/or reboots|http://nam-en.apc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20/kw/unexpected%20reboot]

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

zand2000_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

No the UPS did not go to battery, my computer shuts off immediately what number should I call to apply for a replacement? the UPS did not do anything!