Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84702members
354077posts

APC RS 800 & PC HP m8226X 6000

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
greensky_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/9/2010

These two items are two years old. Everythings were going fine until last night (May 9/2010). In this part of Southern Ontario we had thunder storms (not like down South) last two nights.

I always switch off my computer at night. I did the same thing last night and found in the morning ther is no light in the computer and it did not start. Although APC is on but there is no light in computer. I tried connecting computer on its on with wall outlet directly but computer don't start. Like power is not going in the CPU if as it is dead.

I will appreciate if some one can tell me what has gone wrong between APC & my CPU?

Thank You,

greensky

Accepted Solutions
greensky_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

These two items are two years old. Everythings were going fine until last night (May 9/2010). In this part of Southern Ontario we had thunder storms (not like down South) last two nights.

I always switch off my computer at night. I did the same thing last night and found in the morning ther is no light in the computer and it did not start. Although APC is on but there is no light in computer. I tried connecting computer on its on with wall outlet directly but computer don't start. Like power is not going in the CPU if as it is dead.

I will appreciate if some one can tell me what has gone wrong between APC & my CPU?

Thank You,

greensky

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
greensky_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Thank You,

greensky