Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84741members
354167posts

APC 650 Backup

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
zeenoid_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APC 650 Backup

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/7/2013

Is there a way to buy parts for the 650 series back up. I thought the battery was bad, i bought a new battery. Then i find it was not the battery but a bad power supply transformer. I do electronic repair. It is the small transformer on the pc board. Not the big inverter transformer. Does any one know where to buy one?

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: APC 650 Backup

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 5/8/2013

Unfortunately, the only user replaceable part for that UPS is the battery.  Let us wait and see if there are some other users who has done this kind of repair already.  But for us, if the battery did not fix the problem the UPS needs to be replaced.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
blackAces_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/21/2013

whats the exact model fo 650 series?

BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 5/8/2013

Unfortunately, the only user replaceable part for that UPS is the battery.  Let us wait and see if there are some other users who has done this kind of repair already.  But for us, if the battery did not fix the problem the UPS needs to be replaced.