Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82697members
350420posts

APC 2200 Start-UP, how many batteries?

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
isbcs_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APC 2200 Start-UP, how many batteries?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/22/2011

Hi can anyone confirm if an APC 2200 UPS needs both batteries to start up please? Both batteries are dead and the unit will not start-up. I've tried connecting a 24V DC source in place of one battery but it will still not start-up.

I would like to confirm the unit is functional before buying new batteries.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Accepted Solutions
R2_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: APC 2200 Start-UP, how many batteries?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/30/2011

Hi isbcs, could we get the full model and serial number off the white sticker on the back of this UPS? With that information I should be able to look up what the correct replacement battery is.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
R2_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: APC 2200 Start-UP, how many batteries?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/30/2011

Hi isbcs, could we get the full model and serial number off the white sticker on the back of this UPS? With that information I should be able to look up what the correct replacement battery is.