Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84257members
353362posts

Unable to uncheck "Skip outlet off delay"

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Bartolo
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Unable to uncheck "Skip outlet off delay"

I know this has been asked before elsewhere a while ago, but it seems to still be an issue.

If I uncheck "Skip outlet off delay" and click "Apply", then go back to the outlet settings, it's checked again.

Smart-UPS SRT 2200

AP9641 NMC with firmware v2.2.1.1 (was v1.6)

Updating firmware to the latest didn't affect the issue. Is this setting only valid if one of the load shedding settings is enabled or is it a global setting? In my testing with the earlier firmware, this being checked didn't seem to affect power off delay.

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Unable to uncheck "Skip outlet off delay"

@Bartolo 

Are you using load shedding and are you using PowerChute? If you are not using load shedding the "skip outlet off delay" has no effect on the UPS behavior. 

Tags (1)
Bartolo
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: Unable to uncheck "Skip outlet off delay"

Thanks for confirming. I'm not using load shedding. I'm using PowerChute Network Shutdown VM Appliance with VMware hosts.

Tags (1)