Link copied. Please paste this link to share this article on your social media post.
Posted: 2021-06-3010:54 PM
This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/30/2015
The combination of these lights shows a fault of "output overvoltage." I wouldn't think it is a relay issue but there is no way to be sure. Unfortunately, we do not provide schematics for our units.
You can try a brain dead procedure by unplugging it from the wall and disconnecting the battery for 30 seconds. Since the unit was sitting for a while the batteries might have discharged so if you have a unit that uses the same batteries you can try swapping them out. I would be hesitant to recommend buying new batteries as I would not want you to put money into a dead unit.
If you continue to see the same behavior after the bran dead I think you best option would be to utilize our trade-ups program where you get a 15-20% on a new unit and we pay for the shipping back of your old one to recycle.