Link copied. Please paste this link to share this article on your social media post.
Posted: 2018-03-0708:29 AM. Last Modified: 2022-02-1104:59 AM
Wiser Smart Thermostat application note
For proper functionality and long battery life it is necessary to keep these installation rules
1) Wiser Smart Controller shall not placed beside wi-fi router
2) Thermostat shall be on place where customer can see status of device
3) All devices in the system must be properly commissioned - H-relay cannot be alone in a zone. Always with Thermostat
4) Controller must be ON all time. If necessary to switch off then batteries from Thermostat need to be removed
5) Mains-powered Wiser Smart devices must retain ON all the time as they work also as Zigbee signal extenders (H-ACT, L-ACT, SmartPlug). If there is active any 3rd party system switching off power branches, this must be deactivated.
7) Keep in mind distance between battery and socked-powered devices. Walls, ceilings or floors significantly reduce zigbee signal strength.