Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84455members
353661posts

HMI software installation problem

Remote Operations Forum

Collaborate and share knowledge on the extensive range of remote systems and devices, including SCADA radios and RTUs, on the Schneider Electric Exchange Remote Operations (formerly SCADA & Telemetry) forum. From commissioning SCADA integration devices and software, to enhancing existing installations or troubleshooting, connect with a global community of experts and users. Subscribe today.

Solved
Vince95
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

HMI software installation problem

Hi all, 

Did anyone know what problem that cause this issue. I want to program my HMI but I am unable to install the Vijeo Designer software. What could be the issue? Or any step that can refer for me to install.

Thank you for spare your time to read my problem.

Hope to know soon.

Thank you.

Attachments

Accepted Solutions
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: HMI software installation problem

It appears that you have tried to install a Service Pack (SP10) for Vijeo Designer v6.2 when you do NOT have Vijeo Designer already installed.

You only need to install a Service Pack if you already have the base software installed.

So.

1. Install Vijeo Designer v6.2 (from the software pack provided with your Vijeo Designer licence)
    If you have lost this software pack, then contact Schneider customer support to get a new copy / link to it.
  2. Install the latest Service Pack (or applicable Service Pack to meet site / customer requirements 

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: HMI software installation problem

It appears that you have tried to install a Service Pack (SP10) for Vijeo Designer v6.2 when you do NOT have Vijeo Designer already installed.

You only need to install a Service Pack if you already have the base software installed.

So.

1. Install Vijeo Designer v6.2 (from the software pack provided with your Vijeo Designer licence)
    If you have lost this software pack, then contact Schneider customer support to get a new copy / link to it.
  2. Install the latest Service Pack (or applicable Service Pack to meet site / customer requirements 

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..