Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84751members
354180posts

QR Codes: Panel Builders

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa93375_bridg
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

QR Codes: Panel Builders

Learn how QR-enabled power meters provide expanded capabilities and serve as a new link to your customers.

Daniel Brandao Neto

Additional Links:

Schneider Electric TV: http://tv.schneider-electric.com/site/schneiderTV/index.cfm?video=Vtbzd4MDE6VUC85uy-6QXyomfsdkehTE

YouTube: QR Codes: Panel Builders - YouTube

3 Replies 3
pcruz_votawelec
Ensign
Ensign

Re: QR Codes: Panel Builders

I was just exposed to the QR coding on the PM5000. I was in the training classes in Laverne TN, Liked the concept.

As with all things timing is everything, got back to office and our server was being upgraded. Our power monitoring programmer was involved with the server upgrade. He had a Dell server with a QR code. He scanned it, got all the information on the server like what you are doing. He then showed me the  multiple tabs and they had a tab for Hardware, Software. Opened hardware tab and pdf links for hardware installation were there and when pressed the pdf opened.

We loved this option and would love to see this expanded to allow users to quickly access installation and support documents without having to find them in the SEC.

We like to copy successful ideas, I'm thinking  this is the case for Schneider and this useful QR code launch.

"Imitation is the ultimate form of flattery"

sesa93375_bridg
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing the great idea! I'll pass it along to our QR code and tech pubs experts.

Christiana

Daniel Brandao Neto Margaret Myers

sesa52700
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

Hello Paul,

We've been looking into this. Any chance you can send us the link to the Dell site or a couple screen caps. Would you be willing to meet with us to give us your wish list of what you would like to see & do from the QR code scan?

Thanks so much for this feedback.

Margie