Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84484members
353705posts

PM32xx onboard log extraction

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Solved
arjanbijker
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

PM32xx onboard log extraction

Hi,

Is this Hardware monitoring community also applicable to the PM32xx range of meters?

From firmware version 1.0.5.00 I understand the PM3255 will log KWH and KVARH delivered every 15 minutes.

I would still like to follow up on the onboard log extraction for the PM3255 for the new energy interval logs (every 15 min for KWH and KVARH).

When will the driver for SPM/PME be released that can extract these logs?

Regards,

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Anirban
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Re: PM32xx onboard log extraction

There is a plan to release an updated PM32xx driver which will support the new Flex log and digital output. Will communicate the timeline as soon as i can.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BrianB
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

I see no reason the forums cannot be used to discuss other platforms than are listed.  Obviously it may take some time for the community to mature and have the right experts in the room.

As the forum grows we have the flexibility to add different categories on the fly.  If there is anyone who thinks a specific product or category is warranted send me a private message and I will be happy to add it.  In addition I will monitor the forum and if I see a product garner lots of convresation I will create it myself.

Software is aware of your specific question and I am confident that comeone will pop by to provide some insight.

Thanks for dropping by.

Anirban
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

There is a plan to release an updated PM32xx driver which will support the new Flex log and digital output. Will communicate the timeline as soon as i can.