Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84323members
353487posts

Improvement of BCPM installation manual

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa207146
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Improvement of BCPM installation manual

Hello all,

I have suggestion about improvement of BCPM installation manual (Z205396-OH). I have experiences, that SE people usually provide this document for installationhttp://shoppingkiosk.schneider-electric.com/doc_info.aspx?DocRef=Z205396-OH&isdvd=False&df=3&gid=255... process, but there are missing important informations about phases order in my opinion.... You can find these information in other document - BCPM SERIES MODBUS POINT MAP (BCPM Modbus Point Map Rev S). This document people usually don´t use and don´t know.

It causes that technicians are confused during installation process and it can cause bad wiring of BCPM. I guess if voltage input doesn´t match with correct current input (by tables) BCPM counts real energy badly. In my opinion these tables should be part of installation manual. It is more important information then e.g. examples of setting comm. adress on page 16 in Z205387....

BR

Ales

2 Replies 2
JamesAZZO
Sisko | EcoXpert Master Sisko | EcoXpert Master
Sisko | EcoXpert Master

Re: Improvement of BCPM installation manual

Our switchboard builders have said the same thing.

AmyRizner
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Re: Improvement of BCPM installation manual

Hi Ales,

I've forwarded this change request to the technical writer at Veris.

Hope this helps.