Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84686members
354043posts

ION7650 Relay Output Configuration

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

jdballesteros
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

ION7650 Relay Output Configuration

Hello ,

Please help me configure the Relay output of ION7650 which requires to have one pulse output for every 15mins Demand (KW).

I am having a challenge on what source to use as a trigger for the relay output, using ION setup for this requirement and there are no power monitoring software for this project.

Please help me resolve this requirement.

Thank you very much!

Jeric

1 Reply 1
Yut
Captain
Captain
0 Likes

Re: ION7650 Relay Output Configuration

Dear Jeric,

The Interval End output of the Sliding Window Demand module can be connected to the Pulser module then set the port to any relay you want.

The default framework has provided this function already(as I remember)  you just go to the pulser module then assign the port.

Yut