Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84854members
354317posts

Do we have ISO50001 calabration certificates for the PM870 and Enercepts?

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa44122_bridg
Cadet
Cadet

Do we have ISO50001 calabration certificates for the PM870 and Enercepts?

I have a customer requesting information regarding the calabration requirements for ISO50001.  They have PM870's and Enercepts.  I did find the certificate for PME.  How do we address these requests?  I don't have knowledge on this certification and my customer is going through this for the fist time.

1 Reply 1
ram_kaushik
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Re: Do we have ISO50001 calabration certificates for the PM870 and Enercepts?

Hi Jay,

ISO50001 is typically considered a site level energy management framework rather than certification or calibration at individual meter level.

The Department of Energy site has great info on the ISO50001 program itself ISO 50001 Energy Management Standard | Department of Energy

Our message should be along the lines that our software offer is ISO50001 certified and "our product portfolio facilitates participation in ISO50001 programs". As a "system" with software and hardware, we are ISO50001 certified. Hope that makes sense.