Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82513members
350118posts

Youtube Channel-Sharing My experience

Industry Automation and Control Forum

This forum is addressing industrial automation design & engineering, operations, asset performance, cyber security and digital transformation for Plants & Machines.

AhmedGanainy
Crewman
Crewman

Youtube Channel-Sharing My experience

Hello Colleagues,

I am working with Schneider products for 13 years and decide to start sharing all my experience through YouTube channel.

soon will be covering many topics and applications/Tips and tricks.

Feel free to subscribe or give me advice on how can I improve myself and the content or suggest the content of interest:
My experience is in
water treatment plants with a successful installation of 20+ Hybrid DCS"PES".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4JPeoRKU_19snyEW8M3_A/

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
OnderU
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: Youtube Channel-Sharing My experience

Hello Ahmed;

I've been following your channel for a couple of months. I really appreciate your effort that you put in to prepare this brilliant content and objective comments&critics. Nice to see you in Exchange.

P.S: Looking forward to see your new videos, especially regarding to Esx. Process Expert (HDCS).  😃

Regards;

Tags (1)
BurakSirma
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hello @AhmedGanainy ,

Good luck to you with your YT journey. I was and am still thinking to do same work when I feel that I am experienced enough. It's good to see that someone else is doing it already. 🙂

I'll be following your channel closely. 

BR,

Burak 

Tags (1)
AhmedGanainy
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Go ahead .... If you need any support and advices to save money on gear ... I would be happy to support

Tags (1)
AhmedGanainy
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Hello OnderU,

Really appreciate your time and support ...Your comment would keep me positive and motivated for 10 days ahead.

Tags (1)