Within the Schneider Electric Community, you will often find video content. Videos are usually in English to ensure broader understanding among the members, but you can easily add subtitles in any language.
You will find below a short video tutorial on how to generate English or translated subtitles on embedded Youtube videos:
- Step 1: Go to the video you want to watch and play it.
- Step 2: On the right side of the player bar, click on the Settings icon and turn subtitles on. They are automatically generated in English for now.
- Step 3: Go back to the subtitles settings and click the last option “Auto-translate”.
- Step 4: Choose your language - 110 different possibilities!
- Step 5: Enjoy the video 😊
We invite you now to visit our Events & Webinars page and start watching our videos with subtitles in your preferred language.
Do you have other Youtube video tricks? Share them with us by commenting this post ⬇️